Monday, January 16, 2012

New Underwater Camera...Testing

1/2/12: I'm heading to the Caribbean in the spring and plan to do some snorkeling. I purchased a really cheap underwater camera when I was in Hawaii last year. It was only $12 and the casing enclosed a point/shoot reusable 35mm camera. I really enjoyed swimming with the turtles and had hoped to take better pictures.

For Christmas I received tha Panasonic Lumix TS3 - a bright aqua blue color. Having read lots of reviews of underwater cameras, I felt this one had the best features for my needs.

I was out shopping at a mall today and I took some photos of the carouselle.


Cropped 100%. Pretty sharp!


And, here's one of Lucy. You can add a picture frame. There were only 3 options.

There are lots of other neat features, a bunch of scene modes, and even GPS capability.

Keep your fingers crossed that I get some good shots while in the Caribbean waters.

No comments: