Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Setlist for the Paul McCartney Concert

I couldn't remember all of the songs that were sung at Paul McCartney's concert so I did a google search and found this web site: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/paul-mccartney/2013/nationals-park-washington-dc-7bd956d4.html

As I stated in my blog about the concert (see below), I was amazed at Paul's performance. What energy! What stamina! My friend Michael B. said to me, "At his age, 38 songs puts younger artists to shame."

Songlist:
Let Me Roll It (Wings song) (with "Foxy Lady" coda)

Encore:
Hi, Hi, Hi (Wings song)

Encore 2:

* "Another Day" is a song recorded by Paul McCartney in New York in 1970, during the sessions for his album Ram. Although it was the first single of McCartney's solo career, "Another Day" was actually written and previewed during The Beatles' Let It Be Sessions in 1969. It was officially released on 19 February 1971 in the UK, with "Oh Woman, Oh Why" as the B-side. Neither song was included on the original pressings of Ram. [Wikipedia.org].


No comments: