Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Heading to China soon!

My cousin Reenie and I will be flying to China on October 9th. We're both pretty excited, as this trip has been in the works for over a year.

This is our itinerary:

Beijing - 10 - 15 October
Shanghai - 15 - 19 October
Hangzhou - 19-21 October
Xian - 21-23 October
Chengdu - 23-26 October
Yangshuo - 26 - 30 October
Hong Kong - 30 October - 3 November

I have our hotels booked, got my visa, and the only thing I have left to do is buy one inter-China flight ticket and the flight to Hong Kong. I'll do this when I get to Beijing.

I have a few guides that I have hired along the way but overall, we'll be on our own!

I hope to be blogging during our trip, so stay tuned!

I have lots of memory cards for my Nikon D80, so I'm sure I'll come home with tons of photos to share! You'll be able to see them on my photography page.

Monica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monica,
Good luck on your travels. Can't wait to hear about it & see the photos.
Cheers,
Annie.

Leigh said...

have fun! can't wait to read your journal when u return!