* Italy (1990): Naples, the Amalfi Coast, Rome, Florence, Pisa
* Caribbean Cruise (1992 on the Norweigen Starward): San Juan, Aruba, Curacao, Tortola, Virgin Gorda, St. Thomas
* Greece and Turkey (1993): Athens, One-Day, 3-island Cruise, Delphi; Istanbul
* Spain (1994): Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, Segovia, San Lorenzo El Escorial, Seville, Arcos and Jerez de la Frontera, Cordoba, Granada
* Caribbean Cruise (RCCL's Monarch of the Seas 1995): San Juan, Martinique, Barbados, Antigua, St. Martin, St. Thomas
* Spain (1996): Barcelona, Zaragoza, Madrid, Avila, Salamanca, Seville, Jerez and Arcos de a Frontera, Ronda
* Western Caribbean Cruise (RCCL's Majesty of the Seas 1997): Miami, Cozumel, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman
* France (1997): Paris, Versailles, Giverny, Chartres, Loire Valley: Tours and various Chateaux
* Italy (1998): Rome, Naples, the Amalfi Coast, Venice, Milan
* France (1999): Paris, Fontainbleau, Dijon, Reims, Normandy: Bayeux, D-Day beaches, Mont St Michel
* Germany (2000): Rhine and Moselle Rivers/area, Heidelberg, Rothenburg and the Romantic Road, Hohenfurch, Ludwig's Castles, Fussen, Garmish, Oberammergau, Mittenwald, Munich, Dachau, Bertchesgaden
* France (2000): Paris, Chateaux Chantilly, and Provins
* Greece (2001): Santorini, Naxos, Paros, Athens
* Italy (2001): Venice, Verona, Assisi, Deruta, Orvieto, Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti towns
* France (2002): Paris, Versailles; Saint Remy de Provence, L'Isle sur la Sorgue, Lacoste, Ménerbes, Bonnieux, Fontaine de Vaucluse, Oppède Le Vieux, Gordes, Roussillon, Nimes, Pont du Gard, Les Baux, Avignon, Arles, Orange, Châteauneuf-du-Pape; Paris, Rouen, Chateau Vaux Le Vicomte.
* Hawaii (October 2002): Oahu and Kauai
* Mediterranean Cruise (on Celebrity's Millineum May 2003): Barcelona; 12-night cruise to Villefranche and Monaco; San Gimignano, Florence, and Pisa; Rome; the Amalfi coast: Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello; Santorini; Athens; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Venice; 5 extra nights in Venice with a day trip to Padua.
* Southern Caribbean Cruise (on the Princess Dawn November 2003): San Juan, St. Thomas, St Kitts, Grenada, Isla Margarita, Aruba.
* Tuscany (May 2004): Lucca, Pisa, Montepulciano, Abby Di Mont Oliveto Maggiore, Asciano, Serre di Rapolano, Trequanda, Montalcino, S. Angelo in Colle, Cortona, Lucignano, S. Anna in Camprena, Montefollonico, Pienza, Bagno Vignoni, S. Quirico d'Orcia, Abby di S. Antimo, Chuisi, Siena, Volterra, Florence
* Montreal, Canada (July 2004): I had the opportunity to visit this lovely city for 4 days.
* The Baltics, Celebrity Constellation Cruise (May 2005): London; Oslo; Stockholm; Helsinki; Saint Petersburg; Tallinn; Rostock; Copenhagen.
* Hawaii (October 2005): Oahu and the Big Island
* San Diego, CA (April 2006)
* Italy (May 2006): Florence, Greve in Chianti, Arezzo, Bologna, Ravenna, Parma, Venice; and a Veneto hill town day trip to Maristoca, Bassano del Grappa, Asolo, Villa Maser, and the prosecco vineyards.
* Bermuda (October 2006): Celebrity Zenith 1-week cruise to Hamilton and St. George.
* France (May 2007): Paris, Dijon, Amiens, and St. Germain-en-laye.
* Mediterranean and Black Sea Cruise, Celebrity Galaxy (October 2007): Rome, Mykonos, Santorini, Rhodes, Istanbul (with an overnight stay), Yalta and Odessa Ukraine, Kusadasi/Ephesus, Athens, and Naples.
* Venice, Italy (April 2008): I had the opportunity to fly with Tony to Venice for 2 nights! It was a short, but fun!
* New York City (May 2008): Three nights in NYC. Saw Spamalot, enjoyed some delicious foods and had a good time with friends that joined us.
* China (October 2009): Beijing, Shanghai, Xitang, Hangzhou, Xian, Chengdu, Huanglongxi, Yangshuo, Hong Kong.
* Paris and Provence France (May 2009): Paris, St. Remy, Uzes, Pont du Gard, Tarascon, St. Saturnin les Apt, Apt, Aix-en-Provence, Lourmarin, Menerbes, Bonneiux, Oppede, Lacoste, Gordes, Sault.
* Transatlantic Cruise (November 2009): Rome three nights; Marseille, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Cartagena, Lanzarote, Tenerife (Canary islands), six sea days; Ft. Lauderdale.
* Venice, Italy (June 2010): Seven nights in my favorite city with day trips to Ferrara and Verona. Burano too!
* Transatlantic Cruise (Oct/Nov 2010): Rome to Ft. Lauderdale
* Hawaii (May 2011): Oahu and Maui